søndag 27. mars 2011

Yo!

Hello out there.
This is my first blog post, so allow myself to introduce myself. You may call me anything you want, but I am Soya (like in tastytasty soyasauce)! This first post kind of feels like trying to hit on a girl, but ending up giving a really bad pick-up line (not that I'm a big fan of pick-up lines). And then you start describing your feelings about the awkward situation and it gets even more awkward. Yeah, you know what I'm talking about..
That is why I will deliver to you my favorite ice-breaker to relief myself of all the pressure.


Call me Bond. James Bond.


It would be really awesome if someone tried this ice-breaker when hooking up with a girl instead of the internet. I would really like to hear about the outcome.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar